This report and the estimates herein would not have been possible without the contributions of Michael Hoefer and his staff in the DHS Office of Immigration Statistics and the staff of the Immigration Statistics Branch in the U.S. Census Bureau's Population Division. We are also grateful for assistance from Karl Eschbach, Linda Gage, Hans Johnson, Carolyn Liebler, Joe Salvo, Vicky Virgin, and several anonymous reviewers. All errors and omissions, however, are the responsibility of the authors.
Unauthorized Immigration to the United States: Annual Estimates and Components of Change, by State, 1990 to 2010†
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2013
© 2013 by the Center for Migration Studies of New York. All rights reserved.
International Migration Review
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 296–329, June 2013
How to Cite
Warren, R. and Warren, J. R. (2013), Unauthorized Immigration to the United States: Annual Estimates and Components of Change, by State, 1990 to 2010. International Migration Review, 47: 296–329. doi: 10.1111/imre.12022
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!