The author is supported by NICHD Training Grant T32-HD07014 and center grant R24-HD047873 to the Center for Demography and Ecology at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, and is grateful for suggestions provided by Theodore P. Gerber, Katherine J. Curtis, Jenna Nobles, Mara Loveman, Timothy Smeeding, Alberto Palloni, James Montgomery, Mariano Sana, Kyle Crowder, Lincoln Quillian, Marek Kupiszewski, four anonymous reviewers and the editor of the International Migration Review, Ellen Percy Kraly. The author is likewise grateful for the support of James Raymer, Mary M. Kritz, and Douglas T. Gurak. An early version of this article was presented at the annual meeting of the American Sociological Association on August 20, 2012, the Demography and Ecology Seminar at the University of Wisconsin-Madison on July 3, 2012, and the annual meeting of the Population Association of America on May 3, 2012.
Compositional and Temporal Dynamics of International Migration in the EU/EFTA: A New Metric for Assessing Countries’ Immigration and Integration Policies†
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2013
© 2013 by the Center for Migration Studies of New York. All rights reserved.
International Migration Review
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 249–295, June 2013
How to Cite
DeWaard, J. (2013), Compositional and Temporal Dynamics of International Migration in the EU/EFTA: A New Metric for Assessing Countries’ Immigration and Integration Policies. International Migration Review, 47: 249–295. doi: 10.1111/imre.12023
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!