Relocating Prejudice: A Transnational Approach to Understanding Immigrants' Racial Attitudes
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
© 2013 by the Center for Migration Studies of New York. All rights reserved.
International Migration Review
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 330–373, June 2013
How to Cite
Roth, W. D. and Kim, N. Y. (2013), Relocating Prejudice: A Transnational Approach to Understanding Immigrants' Racial Attitudes. International Migration Review, 47: 330–373. doi: 10.1111/imre.12028
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!