This research was part of a larger study funded by The MacArthur Foundation, and conducted in collaboration with Jennifer Holdaway (Social Science Research Council) and Fang Jing (Kunming Medical College) which also examined the relationship between return migration and health in Yunnan, China.
The Migration–Development Nexus and Organizational Time†
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2013
© 2013 by the Center for Migration Studies of New York. All rights reserved.
International Migration Review
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 483–507, September 2013
How to Cite
Levitt, P. and Rajaram, N. (2013), The Migration–Development Nexus and Organizational Time. International Migration Review, 47: 483–507. doi: 10.1111/imre.12034
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2013
- The MacArthur Foundation
- Social Science Research Council
- Fang Jing (Kunming Medical College)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!