This research was part of a larger study funded by The MacArthur Foundation, and conducted in collaboration with Jennifer Holdaway (Social Science Research Council) and Fang Jing (Kunming Medical College) which also examined the relationship between return migration and health in Yunnan, China.
The Migration–Development Nexus and Organizational Time†
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
© 2013 by the Center for Migration Studies of New York. All rights reserved.
International Migration Review
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 483–507, September 2013
How to Cite
Levitt, P. and Rajaram, N. (2013), The Migration–Development Nexus and Organizational Time. International Migration Review, 47: 483–507. doi: 10.1111/imre.12034
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
- The MacArthur Foundation
- Social Science Research Council
- Fang Jing (Kunming Medical College)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!