Funding for this work came from the National Science Foundation [grant numbers 1105875, 1003217], and from a Title VIII Combined Research and Language training grant from American Councils for International Education (ACTR/ACCELS). We thank Alyson Metzger for editorial assistance.
Global Changes and Gendered Responses: The Feminization of Migration From Georgia†
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
© 2013 by the Center for Migration Studies of New York. All rights reserved.
International Migration Review
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 508–538, September 2013
How to Cite
Hofmann, E. T. and Buckley, C. J. (2013), Global Changes and Gendered Responses: The Feminization of Migration From Georgia. International Migration Review, 47: 508–538. doi: 10.1111/imre.12035
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 1105875, 1003217
- American Councils for International Education (ACTR/ACCELS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!