An earlier version of the paper was presented at the American Sociological Association, August 2007. The authors appreciate the suggestions of Jorge Chapa, the Editor, and three anonymous reviewers.
Home Equity of New Legal Immigrants in the United States: An Evaluation of Three Key Theoretical Perspectives†
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2013
© 2013 by the Center for Migration Studies of New York. All rights reserved.
International Migration Review
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 686–729, September 2013
How to Cite
McConnell, E. D. and Akresh, I. R. (2013), Home Equity of New Legal Immigrants in the United States: An Evaluation of Three Key Theoretical Perspectives. International Migration Review, 47: 686–729. doi: 10.1111/imre.12040
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!