Aspiring to Home: South Asians in America. By Mani Bakirathi. Stanford: Stanford University Press, 2012. xii, 311 pages, $27.95.
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
© 2013 by the Center for Migration Studies of New York. All rights reserved.
International Migration Review
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 779–780, September 2013
How to Cite
Ashutosh, I. (2013), Aspiring to Home: South Asians in America. By Mani Bakirathi. Stanford: Stanford University Press, 2012. xii, 311 pages, $27.95. . International Migration Review, 47: 779–780. doi: 10.1111/imre.12045
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!