The Geography and Spatial Sciences Program at the National Sciences Foundation funded this research through award 0961232. The Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development provided additional support through awards 5R24HD042828 and 5T32HD007543.
The Great Recession and the Allure of New Immigrant Destinations in the United States†
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2014
© 2014 by the Center for Migration Studies of New York. All rights reserved.
International Migration Review
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 3–33, Spring 2014
How to Cite
Ellis, M., Wright, R. and Townley, M. (2014), The Great Recession and the Allure of New Immigrant Destinations in the United States. International Migration Review, 48: 3–33. doi: 10.1111/imre.12058
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!