This research has benefitted from the Flemish Interuniversity Council VLIR-UOS and from the IOB Research Fund. I would like to thank the editor of International Migration Review, two anonymous reviewers, and my colleagues Johan Bastiaensen, Nathalie Holvoet, Griet Steel, and Annelou Ypeij for useful comments on earlier drafts. I also wish to thank all research participants for sharing their experiences.
Responsibility, Mobility, and Power: Translocal Carework Negotiations of Nicaraguan Families†
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2014
© 2014 by the Center for Migration Studies of New York. All rights reserved.
International Migration Review
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 415–441, Summer 2014
How to Cite
Winters, N. (2014), Responsibility, Mobility, and Power: Translocal Carework Negotiations of Nicaraguan Families. International Migration Review, 48: 415–441. doi: 10.1111/imre.12062
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2014
- Flemish Interuniversity Council VLIR-UOS
- IOB Research Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!