For support during field research in Lebanon, the author is grateful to the Lebanese Emigration Research Center at Notre Dame University and the Issam Fares Institute for Public Policy and International Affairs at the American University of Beirut.
Competing for Lebanon's Diaspora: Transnationalism and Domestic Struggles in a Weak State†
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2014
© 2014 by the Center for Migration Studies of New York. All rights reserved.
International Migration Review
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 34–75, Spring 2014
How to Cite
Pearlman, W. (2014), Competing for Lebanon's Diaspora: Transnationalism and Domestic Struggles in a Weak State. International Migration Review, 48: 34–75. doi: 10.1111/imre.12070
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!