We would like to thank Professors Prema Kurien and David Sonnenfeld for reading initial drafts of this paper. We are also grateful to the University Research Office of the Palawan State University for their feedback and research support.
Inducing Development: Social Remittances and the Expansion of Oil Palm†
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2014
© 2014 by the Center for Migration Studies of New York. All rights reserved.
International Migration Review
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 216–242, Spring 2014
How to Cite
Montefrio, M. J. F., Ortiga, Y. Y. and Josol, Ma. R. C. B. (2014), Inducing Development: Social Remittances and the Expansion of Oil Palm. International Migration Review, 48: 216–242. doi: 10.1111/imre.12075
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!