This work has been done within the project “Partner Choice and Career” financed by the Swedish Research council for Health, Working Life and Welfare (FORTE). Previous versions of this article were presented at the Swedish Integration Conference, Lund 2009, the Centre for Economic Demography, Lund University and at the Centre for Labor Market Policy Research, Linnaeus University. We are grateful to participants for their comments and suggestion.
Is there an Intermarriage Premium for Male Immigrants? Exogamy and Earnings in Sweden 1990–2009†
Article first published online: 3 APR 2014
© 2014 by the Center for Migration Studies of New York. All rights reserved.
International Migration Review
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 3–35, Spring 2015
How to Cite
Nystedt, P. and Dribe, M. (2015), Is there an Intermarriage Premium for Male Immigrants? Exogamy and Earnings in Sweden 1990–2009. International Migration Review, 49: 3–35. doi: 10.1111/imre.12081
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2015
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2014
- Swedish Research council for Health, Working Life and Welfare (FORTE)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!