Phthalates in indoor dust in Kuwait: implications for non-dietary human exposure
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 126–133, April 2013
How to Cite
Gevao, B., Al-Ghadban, A. N., Bahloul, M., Uddin, S. and Zafar, J. (2013), Phthalates in indoor dust in Kuwait: implications for non-dietary human exposure. Indoor Air, 23: 126–133. doi: 10.1111/ina.12001
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 AUG 2012 09:10PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2012
- Kuwait Institute of Scientific Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.