Air quality, mortality, and economic benefits of a smoke – free workplace law for non-smoking Ontario bar workers
Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 93–104, April 2013
How to Cite
Repace, J., Zhang, B., Bondy, S. J., Benowitz, N. and Ferrence, R. (2013), Air quality, mortality, and economic benefits of a smoke – free workplace law for non-smoking Ontario bar workers. Indoor Air, 23: 93–104. doi: 10.1111/ina.12004
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 SEP 2012 08:17PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2012
- Ontario Tobacco Research Unit, University of Toronto, Canada, and The Flight Attendant Medical Research Institute, in Miami, Fl. USA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.