Letter to the Editor
Anti-PVC advocacy disguised as science (Response to Carlstedt et al., PVC flooring is related to human uptake of phthalates in infants)
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2013
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 85–86, February 2013
How to Cite
Blakey, A., Ott, K., Peters, T. and Risotto, S. (2013), Anti-PVC advocacy disguised as science (Response to Carlstedt et al., PVC flooring is related to human uptake of phthalates in infants). Indoor Air, 23: 85–86. doi: 10.1111/ina.12006
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 SEP 2012 09:30AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.