This publication and the work it describes were funded by the Health and Safety Executive (HSE). Its contents, including any opinions and/or conclusions expressed, are those of the authors alone and do not necessarily reflect HSE policy.
Survey of the reliability of carbon monoxide alarms deployed in domestic homes and efficacy of use by consumers
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
© 2012 Crown copyright
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 325–331, August 2013
How to Cite
Naylor, S., Walsh, P. T. and Dowker, K. P. (2013), Survey of the reliability of carbon monoxide alarms deployed in domestic homes and efficacy of use by consumers. Indoor Air, 23: 325–331. doi: 10.1111/ina.12022
This article is published with the permission of the Controller of HMSO and the Quee's Printer for Scotland.
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 DEC 2012 07:25PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.