Chimney stoves modestly improved Indoor Air Quality measurements compared with traditional open fire stoves: results from a small-scale intervention study in rural Peru
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 342–352, August 2013
How to Cite
Hartinger, S. M., Commodore, A. A., Hattendorf, J., Lanata, C. F., Gil, A. I., Verastegui, H., Aguilar-Villalobos, M., Mäusezahl, D. and Naeher, L. P. (2013), Chimney stoves modestly improved Indoor Air Quality measurements compared with traditional open fire stoves: results from a small-scale intervention study in rural Peru. Indoor Air, 23: 342–352. doi: 10.1111/ina.12027
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JAN 2013 11:03AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.