Indoor air quality, air exchange rates, and radioactivity in new built temporary houses following the Great East Japan Earthquake in Minamisoma, Fukushima
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 332–341, August 2013
How to Cite
Shinohara, N., Tokumura, M., Kazama, M., Yoshino, H., Ochiai, S. and Mizukoshi, A. (2013), Indoor air quality, air exchange rates, and radioactivity in new built temporary houses following the Great East Japan Earthquake in Minamisoma, Fukushima. Indoor Air, 23: 332–341. doi: 10.1111/ina.12029
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JAN 2013 05:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!