Indoor exposure to particulate matter and the incidence of acute lower respiratory infections among children: A birth cohort study in urban Bangladesh
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 379–386, October 2013
How to Cite
Gurley, E. S., Homaira, N., Salje, H., Ram, P. K., Haque, R., Petri, W., Bresee, J., Moss, W. J., Breysse, P., Luby, S. P. and Azziz-Baumgartner, E. (2013), Indoor exposure to particulate matter and the incidence of acute lower respiratory infections among children: A birth cohort study in urban Bangladesh. Indoor Air, 23: 379–386. doi: 10.1111/ina.12038
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2012
- United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Grant Number: U01/CI000628-02
- National Institutes of Health, USA (NIH). Grant Number: 5R01 AI043596
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.