Effects of 6-h exposure to low relative humidity and low air pressure on body fluid loss and blood viscosity
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 430–436, October 2013
How to Cite
Hashiguchi, N., Takeda, A., Yasuyama, Y., Chishaki, A. and Tochihara, Y. (2013), Effects of 6-h exposure to low relative humidity and low air pressure on body fluid loss and blood viscosity. Indoor Air, 23: 430–436. doi: 10.1111/ina.12039
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 MAR 2013 09:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2012
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 20656089
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!