Association of classroom ventilation with reduced illness absence: a prospective study in California elementary schools
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2013
Published 2013. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 515–528, December 2013
How to Cite
Mendell, M. J., Eliseeva, E. A., Davies, M. M., Spears, M., Lobscheid, A., Fisk, W. J. and Apte, M. G. (2013), Association of classroom ventilation with reduced illness absence: a prospective study in California elementary schools. Indoor Air, 23: 515–528. doi: 10.1111/ina.12042
- Issue online: 7 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 MAR 2013 01:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2012
- California Energy Commission
- Assistant Secretary for Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
- US Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH11231
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.