Coarse particulate matter and airborne endotoxin within wood stove homes
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 498–505, December 2013
How to Cite
McNamara, M., Thornburg, J., Semmens, E., Ward, T. and Noonan, C. (2013), Coarse particulate matter and airborne endotoxin within wood stove homes. Indoor Air, 23: 498–505. doi: 10.1111/ina.12043
- Issue online: 7 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 MAR 2013 08:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2012
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences. Grant Numbers: 1R01ES016336-01, 3R01ES016336-02S1
- NCRR. Grant Number: COBRE P20RR 017670
Figure S1. Linear regression for log-transformed PM10-2.5 and EU/m3 concentrations (n = 50).
Figure S2. Linear regression for log-transformed PM2.5 (DustTrak) and PM10-2.5 concentrations (n = 50).
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.