Indoor aerosols: from personal exposure to risk assessment
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 462–487, December 2013
How to Cite
Morawska, L., Afshari, A., Bae, G. N., Buonanno, G., Chao, C. Y. H., Hänninen, O., Hofmann, W., Isaxon, C., Jayaratne, E. R., Pasanen, P., Salthammer, T., Waring, M. and Wierzbicka, A. (2013), Indoor aerosols: from personal exposure to risk assessment. Indoor Air, 23: 462–487. doi: 10.1111/ina.12044
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 APR 2013 01:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.