Analysis of selected phthalates in Canadian indoor dust collected using household vacuum and standardized sampling techniques
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2013
© 2013 Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada Indoor Air © 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd. Reproduced with the permission of the Minister of Health Canada.
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 506–514, December 2013
How to Cite
Kubwabo, C., Rasmussen, P. E., Fan, X., Kosarac, I., Wu, F., Zidek, A. and Kuchta, S. L. (2013), Analysis of selected phthalates in Canadian indoor dust collected using household vacuum and standardized sampling techniques. Indoor Air, 23: 506–514. doi: 10.1111/ina.12048
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 APR 2013 08:57PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.