The relationship between indoor and outdoor temperature, apparent temperature, relative humidity, and absolute humidity
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 103–112, February 2014
How to Cite
Nguyen, J. L., Schwartz, J. and Dockery, D. W. (2014), The relationship between indoor and outdoor temperature, apparent temperature, relative humidity, and absolute humidity. Indoor Air, 24: 103–112. doi: 10.1111/ina.12052
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 MAY 2013 02:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2013
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS). Grant Number: ES000002
- NIEHS. Grant Numbers: T32ES007069, R21ES020194
- NIEHS. Grant Number: R21ES020695
- NIA. Grant Number: R21AG040027
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.