Phosphorus flame retardants in indoor dust and their relation to asthma and allergies of inhabitants
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 3–15, February 2014
How to Cite
Araki, A., Saito, I., Kanazawa, A., Morimoto, K., Nakayama, K., Shibata, E., Tanaka, M., Takigawa, T., Yoshimura, T., Chikara, H., Saijo, Y. and Kishi, R. (2014), Phosphorus flame retardants in indoor dust and their relation to asthma and allergies of inhabitants. Indoor Air, 24: 3–15. doi: 10.1111/ina.12054
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 JUN 2013 02:07AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2013
- Japan's Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare through a Health and Labor Sciences Research
- Environment Research and Technology Development Fund. Grant Number: C-1151
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.