Controlled experiments measuring personal exposure to PM2.5 in close proximity to cigarette smoking
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 199–212, April 2014
How to Cite
Acevedo-Bolton, V., Ott, W. R., Cheng, K.-C., Jiang, R.-T., Klepeis, N. E. and Hildemann, L. M. (2014), Controlled experiments measuring personal exposure to PM2.5 in close proximity to cigarette smoking. Indoor Air, 24: 199–212. doi: 10.1111/ina.12057
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JUN 2013 12:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2012
- Tobacco-Related Disease Research Program. Grant Number: 19CA0123
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.