Ozone reaction with clothing and its initiated VOC emissions in an environmental chamber
Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 49–58, February 2014
How to Cite
Rai, A. C., Guo, B., Lin, C.-H., Zhang, J., Pei, J. and Chen, Q. (2014), Ozone reaction with clothing and its initiated VOC emissions in an environmental chamber. Indoor Air, 24: 49–58. doi: 10.1111/ina.12058
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JUL 2013 06:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China (The 973 Program). Grant Number: 2012CB720100
- U.S. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.