Associations between selected allergens, phthalates, nicotine, polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons, and bedroom ventilation and clinically confirmed asthma, rhinoconjunctivitis, and atopic dermatitis in preschool children
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 136–147, April 2014
How to Cite
Callesen, M., Bekö, G., Weschler, C. J., Sigsgaard, T., Jensen, T. K., Clausen, G., Toftum, J., Norberg, L. A. and Høst, A. (2014), Associations between selected allergens, phthalates, nicotine, polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons, and bedroom ventilation and clinically confirmed asthma, rhinoconjunctivitis, and atopic dermatitis in preschool children. Indoor Air, 24: 136–147. doi: 10.1111/ina.12060
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUL 2013 03:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2012
- Villum Foundation
- TRYG Fund
- Danish Research Council. Grant Number: 95-103-21990
- Kirsten and Freddy Johansens Fund. Grant Number: 95-103-72087
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!