Eggcrate UV: a whole ceiling upper-room ultraviolet germicidal irradiation system for air disinfection in occupied rooms
Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 116–124, April 2014
How to Cite
Linnes, J. C., Rudnick, S. N., Hunt, G. M., McDevitt, J. J. and Nardell, E. A. (2014), Eggcrate UV: a whole ceiling upper-room ultraviolet germicidal irradiation system for air disinfection in occupied rooms. Indoor Air, 24: 116–124. doi: 10.1111/ina.12063
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUL 2013 03:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2013
- John E. Fogarty International Center
- Framework Programs for Global Health Signature Innovations Initiative Grant. Grant Number: 1R24TW008821
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health. Grant Number: 2R01OH009050
- Harvard Education and Resource Center. Grant Number: 5T42OH008416-08
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!