Experimental study of the influence of anticipated control on human thermal sensation and thermal comfort
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 171–177, April 2014
How to Cite
Zhou, X., Ouyang, Q., Zhu, Y., Feng, C. and Zhang, X. (2014), Experimental study of the influence of anticipated control on human thermal sensation and thermal comfort. Indoor Air, 24: 171–177. doi: 10.1111/ina.12067
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 AUG 2013 03:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50838003, 51308396
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 2011KJ025
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.