Radon in indoor air of primary schools: a systematic survey to evaluate factors affecting radon concentration levels and their variability
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 315–326, June 2014
How to Cite
Bochicchio, F., Žunić, Z. S., Carpentieri, C., Antignani, S., Venoso, G., Carelli, V., Cordedda, C., Veselinović, N., Tollefsen, T. and Bossew, P. (2014), Radon in indoor air of primary schools: a systematic survey to evaluate factors affecting radon concentration levels and their variability. Indoor Air, 24: 315–326. doi: 10.1111/ina.12073
- Issue online: 25 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 OCT 2013 11:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2013
- Ministry of Science and Technological Development of the Republic of Serbia
- University of Belgrade. Grant Numbers: P41028, P43002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.