PVC flooring at home and development of asthma among young children in Sweden, a 10-year follow-up
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 227–235, June 2014
How to Cite
Shu, H., Jönsson, B. A., Larsson, M., Nånberg, E. and Bornehag, C.-G. (2014), PVC flooring at home and development of asthma among young children in Sweden, a 10-year follow-up. Indoor Air, 24: 227–235. doi: 10.1111/ina.12074
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 OCT 2013 11:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2013
- Swedish Research Council for Environment
- Agricultural Sciences and Spatial Planning (Formas)
- Swedish Asthma and Allergy Association's Research Foundation
- Swedish Foundation for Health Care Sciences and Allergy Research
- County Council of Värmland
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.