A laboratory study for assessing speech privacy in a simulated open-plan office
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 307–314, June 2014
How to Cite
Lee, P. J. and Jeon, J. Y. (2014), A laboratory study for assessing speech privacy in a simulated open-plan office. Indoor Air, 24: 307–314. doi: 10.1111/ina.12083
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 DEC 2013 09:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2013
- National Research Foundation of Korea
- Korean Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: NRF-2010-355-D00074
Appendix S1. Acoustic measurements of open-plan office.
Appendix S2. Relationship between speech intelligibility and listening difficulty.
Appendix S3. Definition of recently introduced single-number quantities.
Appendix S4. Means and standard deviations of subjective ratings.
Appendix S5. Appendix References.
Fig. S1 Relationship between speech intelligibility scores and listening difficulty ratings.
Fig. S2 Determination of recently introduced single-number quantities (left: DL2,S and Lp,A,S,4 m and right: rD).
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.