A test house study of pesticides and pesticide degradation products following an indoor application
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2014
Published 2014. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 390–402, August 2014
How to Cite
Starr, J. M., Gemma, A. A., Graham, S. E. and Stout, D. M. (2014), A test house study of pesticides and pesticide degradation products following an indoor application. Indoor Air, 24: 390–402. doi: 10.1111/ina.12093
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JAN 2014 03:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2013
- The United States Environmental Protection Agency
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.