Indoor noise exposure at home: a field study in the family of urban schoolchildren
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 511–520, October 2014
How to Cite
Pujol, S., Berthillier, M., Defrance, J., Lardies, J., Levain, J.-P., Petit, R., Houot, H. and Mauny, F. (2014), Indoor noise exposure at home: a field study in the family of urban schoolchildren. Indoor Air, 24: 511–520. doi: 10.1111/ina.12094
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JAN 2014 03:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2013
- French Ministry of Environment and Sustainable Development
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.