Uniformity of stratum-ventilated thermal environment and thermal sensation
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 521–532, October 2014
How to Cite
Cheng, Y., Fong, M. L., Yao, T., Lin, Z. and Fong, K. F. (2014), Uniformity of stratum-ventilated thermal environment and thermal sensation. Indoor Air, 24: 521–532. doi: 10.1111/ina.12097
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 JAN 2014 08:03AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2013
- Research Grants Council of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, China. Grant Number: CityU 124712
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.