The authors declare that they have no actual or potential competing financial interests.
Personal inhalation exposure to polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in urban and rural residents in a typical northern city in China
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 464–473, October 2014
How to Cite
Duan, X., Wang, B., Zhao, X., Shen, G., Xia, Z., Huang, N., Jiang, Q., Lu, B., Xu, D., Fang, J. and Tao, S. (2014), Personal inhalation exposure to polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in urban and rural residents in a typical northern city in China. Indoor Air, 24: 464–473. doi: 10.1111/ina.12099
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JAN 2014 07:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2013
- Ministry of Environmental Protection of China. Grant Numbers: 200809101, 201109064
- State Key Laboratory of Environmental Criteria and Risk Assessment. Grant Number: SKLECRA2013OFP005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.