Measuring the human body's microclimate using a thermal manikin
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 567–579, December 2014
How to Cite
Voelker, C., Maempel, S. and Kornadt, O. (2014), Measuring the human body's microclimate using a thermal manikin. Indoor Air, 24: 567–579. doi: 10.1111/ina.12112
- Issue online: 7 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 MAR 2014 07:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2013
- German Federal Ministry for Education and Research (BMBF)
Table S1. Detailed results of measurements and calculations.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.