Effects of types of ventilation system on indoor particle concentrations in residential buildings
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 629–638, December 2014
How to Cite
Park, J. S., Jee, N.-Y. and Jeong, J.-W. (2014), Effects of types of ventilation system on indoor particle concentrations in residential buildings. Indoor Air, 24: 629–638. doi: 10.1111/ina.12117
- Issue online: 7 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 APR 2014 05:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2013
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
- Korean government (MEST). Grant Number: NRF-2013R1A2A2A05005131
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.