Capture efficiency of cooking-related fine and ultrafine particles by residential exhaust hoods
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2014
Published 2014. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 45–58, February 2015
How to Cite
Lunden, M. M., Delp, W. W. and Singer, B. C. (2015), Capture efficiency of cooking-related fine and ultrafine particles by residential exhaust hoods. Indoor Air, 25: 45–58. doi: 10.1111/ina.12118
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 APR 2014 10:51PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2014
- California Energy Commission PIER-Environmental Program. Grant Number: 500-09-024
- U.S. Department of Energy Building America Program. Grant Number: AC02-05CH11231
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, Office of Healthy Homes and Lead Hazard Control. Grant Number: I-PHI-01070
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Indoor Environments Division. Grant Number: DW-89-92322201-0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.