Performance evaluation of a novel personalized ventilation–personalized exhaust system for airborne infection control
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 176–187, April 2015
How to Cite
Yang, J., Sekhar, S. C., Cheong, K. W. D. and Raphael, B. (2015), Performance evaluation of a novel personalized ventilation–personalized exhaust system for airborne infection control. Indoor Air, 25: 176–187. doi: 10.1111/ina.12127
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2015
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 MAY 2014 06:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2013
- National University of Singapore. Grant Number: R-296-000-138-112
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.