Pre- and postnatal exposure to tobacco smoke and respiratory outcomes during the first year
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 4–12, February 2015
How to Cite
Fuentes-Leonarte, V., Estarlich, M., Ballester, F., Murcia, M., Esplugues, A., Aurrekoetxea, J. J., Basterrechea, M., Fernández-Somoano, A., Morales, E., Gascón, M., Tardón, A. and Rebagliato, M. (2015), Pre- and postnatal exposure to tobacco smoke and respiratory outcomes during the first year. Indoor Air, 25: 4–12. doi: 10.1111/ina.12128
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 MAY 2014 06:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.