House dust-mite allergen exposure is associated with serum specific IgE but not with respiratory outcomes
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 235–244, June 2015
How to Cite
Bakolis, I., Heinrich, J., Zock, J. P., Norbäck, D., Svanes, C., Chen, C. M., Accordini, S., Verlato, G., Olivieri, M. and Jarvis, D. (2015), House dust-mite allergen exposure is associated with serum specific IgE but not with respiratory outcomes. Indoor Air, 25: 235–244. doi: 10.1111/ina.12137
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2015
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JUN 2014 08:09AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.