Effects of Seeing and Hearing Vowels on Neonatal Facial Imitation
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2012
Copyright © International Society on Infant Studies (ISIS)
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 782–796, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Coulon, M., Hemimou, C. and Streri, A. (2013), Effects of Seeing and Hearing Vowels on Neonatal Facial Imitation. Infancy, 18: 782–796. doi: 10.1111/infa.12001
- Issue online: 16 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2012
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche (A.N.R.)
- Institut Universitaire de France (I.U.F.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.