Investigating the Relation Between Infants' Manual Activity With Objects and Their Perception of Dynamic Events
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
Copyright © International Society on Infant Studies (ISIS)
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 983–1006, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Baumgartner, H. A. and Oakes, L. M. (2013), Investigating the Relation Between Infants' Manual Activity With Objects and Their Perception of Dynamic Events. Infancy, 18: 983–1006. doi: 10.1111/infa.12009
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
- NSF. Grant Number: BCS 0921634
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.