Age-Related Changes in Prosodic Features of Maternal Speech to Prelingually Deaf Infants with Cochlear Implants
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2013
Copyright © International Society on Infant Studies (ISIS)
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 825–848, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Kondaurova, M. V., Bergeson, T. R. and Xu, H. (2013), Age-Related Changes in Prosodic Features of Maternal Speech to Prelingually Deaf Infants with Cochlear Implants. Infancy, 18: 825–848. doi: 10.1111/infa.12010
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2013
- National Institute of Health
- National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders (NIH-NIDCD) Research. Grant Number: R01 DC 008581
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.