Infant Brain Responses to Object Weight: Exploring Goal-Directed Actions and Self-Experience
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2013
Copyright © International Society on Infant Studies (ISIS)
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 942–960, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Marshall, P. J., Saby, J. N. and Meltzoff, A. N. (2013), Infant Brain Responses to Object Weight: Exploring Goal-Directed Actions and Self-Experience. Infancy, 18: 942–960. doi: 10.1111/infa.12012
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2013
- NIH. Grant Number: HD-68734
- NSF. Grant Number: BCS-0642404
- PJM. Grant Number: SMA-0835854
- ONR. Grant Number: N00014-0910097
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.