The Dynamics of Age and Sex in the Development of Mother–Infant Vocal Communication Between 3 and 11 Months
Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
Copyright © International Society on Infant Studies (ISIS)
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 1135–1158, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Sung, J., Fausto-Sterling, A., Garcia Coll, C. and Seifer, R. (2013), The Dynamics of Age and Sex in the Development of Mother–Infant Vocal Communication Between 3 and 11 Months. Infancy, 18: 1135–1158. doi: 10.1111/infa.12019
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
- Ford Foundation
- Pembroke Center for Teaching and Research on Women at Brown University and the Office of the Vice President for Academic Research at Brown University
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!