Toddlers Activate Lexical Semantic Knowledge in the Absence of Visual Referents: Evidence from Auditory Priming
Article first published online: 30 APR 2013
Copyright © International Society on Infant Studies (ISIS)
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 1053–1075, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Willits, J. A., Wojcik, E. H., Seidenberg, M. S. and Saffran, J. R. (2013), Toddlers Activate Lexical Semantic Knowledge in the Absence of Visual Referents: Evidence from Auditory Priming. Infancy, 18: 1053–1075. doi: 10.1111/infa.12026
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2013
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship. Grant Number: DGE-0718123
- NICHD. Grant Number: R01HD037466
- Waisman Center. Grant Number: P30HD03352
- James F. McDonnell Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.